Foam Marker Concentrate™ is used for pasture, broad acre crops and direct drilling. Foam Marker Concentrate™ is a highly concentrated, stable foam detergent suitable for all foam marking systems. The concentrate is completely water soluble and disperses in hard or soft water. The foam is not affected by saline water.
Active ingredient: Contains proprietor blend of siloxane.
Directions for normal application:
Dilute Foam Marker Concentrate™ 1.5 litre to 100 litres of water in the foam generator tank.
Important mixing infomation:
1. Mix and use Foam Marker Concentrate™ as soon as possible.
2. Do not mix and leave standing for extended time as this will turn the foam sloppy.
3. Mix at 1.5% will give a light foam - Mix at 2.5% will give sticky large blobs.
4. Mixing with rain water is preferred.
5. If mixing with bore or soak water the mixture may need to be increased. (These may differ depending on machinery type).
Foam Marker Concentrate 5L
Please contact us for a Safety Data Sheet on this product